Friday, December 30, 2005

Gold Coast


Testing out the new Picasa to put up my holiday photos. Its quite impressive but not as user friendly as I wanted it to be. Anyways, these are photos from Tropical Fruit World, MovieWorld, SeaWorld and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. I didn't get many pics cos I was too busy doing stuff, and I preferred to take pics of animals rather than people or scenery. Also was running out of memory. Particularly happy that I managed to find all these exotic insects and stuff. Found some really beautiful spiders.

Holiday was really fun and I got really tanned. Not going to post up xmas pics cos most of them were videos anyway [ I was making them for my sis who is still in Malaysia.. :( boo hoo ]. Now just mucking around...really should be getting some work done but...what can you do. Its the holidays :P

p.s. Tets coming back in exactly 5 days!!!!!!!!! :D

p.p.s. congrats to Pete and Karen (and emily) on their belated xmas pressie ;)

No comments: