Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I got tagged

This is actually something like a month and a half late. Thats cos I got tagged during Stuvac by Sanz. hehe. So sorry for my lateness but here it is.

7 things that scares me

  • Rapists (above murderers and robbers even)
  • Forgetting whats important and rejecting God later in life
  • Being a bad mother....abuse comes in many forms...
  • Making a phone call
  • Cockroaches!!!
  • Losing my inner child
  • Watching scary movies. Seriously. >.< Or reading scary stories. Especially if Im home alone.

7 random facts about me

  • I really admire and respect my lecturers
  • I secretly hate my smile
  • I'm actually pretty easily influenced
  • I know I'm arrogant but I don't do anything about it
  • I'm seriously crap at math and sports
  • I love cartoons
  • I wish i was geekier/knew more about stuff other than science

7 things I hope to do before I die

  • Get married and raise a family
  • Win a prize in Science. Or if Tet wins one thats good enough. haha.
  • Make a small difference in every milestone of my life
  • Turn my family to Jesus
  • Play in an orchestra
  • Own a cat/dog of my own
  • Convey to my family and friends that I love them so much (abit late after you're dead :P )

7 things I can do

  • Catch 3 out of 10 balls
  • Stubbornly and logically argue my way in subjects of interest (e.g. not politics)
  • Play by ear (and consequently, remember songs easily)
  • Stay up all night and be perky the next day (as long as im not sitting down)
  • Eat 200g of chocolate in one sitting
  • Talk to animals (mostly cats) and truly believe that they're talking back to me (cos they are!)
  • Cram.. I've got excellent short term memory

1 comment:

josh ... said...

oooh I thought 'tagged' means graffiti'd, but i guess it must mean something different for sydney uni folk. hm. i should try the 7 things abt myself...