Sunday, January 01, 2006

Post Christmas Weight Fluctuations

I was walking by my uncles room today and saw the weighing scales. I thought, oh why not.

O.O

5 kilograms!!!????!?!?!???? You're joking!!!

Ive never put on 5 kgs in 2 weeks before..... although I have been eating like crazy since family came. :P I have a possible explanation of self denial..

... the scale was on carpet so maybe the depression of the carpet increased the weight on the scale 9.9

Failing which of course I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm getting old and my metabolism isn't what it used to be. Putting full trust on my body's "set point" to maintain my healthy 47 kg once I stop eating so much. I couldn't help it.... all those prawns....*drooool*

Anyways, new years is here and is a time of resolutions... I will shed my 5 kgs!!!

2 comments:

Tet said...

me 10kg

swurple said...

WAH!!!!!!!