Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Fourth One

I watched Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire today. [update: its on Imax too! That would be mad!! Unfortunately not in Imax Aus. sigh. ]It's pretty good. The graphics and story line are getting addictive, although this movie was abit long. After awhile I kinda got restless. It felt like it was never going to end. But it did. Really suddenly too!

Maybe I'm just abit slow and stuff, but I really didn't see the end coming until it pretty much ended. I'm like... what??... o...kay.... O.o

Still can't decide on which Honours project to do. I tried reading the Bchm paper today. O boy... struggled through. Gave up halfway. I should not be lazy and read the Micro one tommorow. Sigh. Decisions decisions. I'm running out of time to read my books. Theres so many things I want to do these holidays. I don't think I can get through all of it though. Isn't it always the case.

I want to know more and more. Learn more things, gather more information, acquire more skills. I hate to admit it but I think I'm a slower learner than I like to think. Also, my disability to catch balls is proving too great a foe for learning how to juggle. Not being able to catch balls may be caused by:
a) clumsiness/incoordination
b) small hands
c) bad eyesight/depth perception
d) bad grip (they bounce off my hands the way m&ms bounce off my front teeth)

Being eaten by mozzies. And spiders are rising as well. Also, i think a bunch of laurakeets have decided to move into the tree outside my room. They chatter mostly at dawn and dusk. Which would make them diurnal? Like kangaroos.

Speaking of the tree outside my room, Baby Bird has already moved out. Actually its been awhile. Just that I never found the occasion to bring it up. One day I just saw him hesistantly fluttering around from branch to branch. Quite adorable really :3




I soooooooo cant wait for Narnia. It looks really really good. Something about talking animals that really appeals to me. So excited ^^

1 comment:

josh ... said...

go the baby bird!!! :3