Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sunshine State

Sitting in the Brisbane airport waiting for my family to arrive from Malaysia cos their flight got delayed by two hours. Haiya.... :P
I arrived in Gold Coast this arvo and had a drive around...quite a nice place. Humid though. No more schoolies so everything was quiet again. I must say the restaurants/cafe's are more expensive than I expected. The hotel/apartment type thing (im not sure what its called) is really nice!! Although theres only one air conditioning for the whole apartment and its in the living room... but....its still a very nice place.
Really looking forward to going to Movie World and all that jazz...hehehe. Also been reading The 5th Harry Potter book like I said I would. Its actually quite interesting. I nerdily counted how long it would take for me to finish the book... taking from my average of 3-minutes-per-page from Memoirs of A Geisha, It should take about 8 and ah alf hours to finish the 766 pages. Im determined to finish those 8 hours within this one week of holiday so I can concentrate on journal articles next week.
4 minutes left from the internet coin booth!! So funny...like you put in $2 coin and you get 20 mins of slow and quite crappy internet. I couldnt get into webmessenger. boo hoo.
Will post piccies when I get back to Sydney! :)

No comments: