Friday, December 02, 2005

Honours

Wooo!! I got accepted in Honours next year! In the lab of my first choice as well! :D This is so exciting... I'm so glad they accepted me before my finals results came out!!!! Cos they will definately regret once they see my lame-o marks. meh. And yea, praise God cos everything good comes from him. :)

Anyways, need to do some reading this weekend so decide which project to accept. Whee. I'm so excited. This feels... like.... when I got accepted into uni 3 years ago XD ahehe

SOTE tonight promises to be fun and hilarious. Looking forward :B

3 comments:

B. said...

Quite a turnaround from yesterday's fog of gloom, eh?

Congratulations :D *hugs*

BEVN said...

Congrats!!!

Also nice revamp of the blog. I like it.

Anonymous said...

good on u shereen for honours! i like your blog re-design.