Friday, December 16, 2005

* y a w n *

Ah. Friday. So nice.

Work has been getting better. My headaches arent as bad as before. Tet says you get used to it (the radiowaves/radiation whatever) and true enough. Hopefully it doesnt come back after my holiday. Also, the connection is heaps better at uni so I can listen to Pandora. Its a fantastic site!! Honestly, its like the best thing Amita has ever contributed in my life (harhar). Alot of reading the next 2 weeks. We're trying to set up a protocol to test the filtration efficiency of some high grade face masks. Its more complicated than it sounds. But Dr. Tovey is nice. Which makes it all the easier to be a happy worker.

Tet got me Jars Of Clay: Redemption Songs for xmas. Yay!!! :D But yknow.... nothing will ever beat their first album. Its just been declining every year. Now they sound generic and....folky/country. Sigh. Thats what happens when artists get old. Tend to lose your creative streak man. Although this latest album is still better than "Who We Are Instead". That album was a shocker.

Going to Gold Coast to meet up with my family (flying in from Malaysia) tommorow. Been looking forward to it all week. Even more with work draining me. I dont understand why its so tiring... I did work experience last year as well but it wasnt as tiring. Sigh. Just getting old. Or maybe its just the whole xmas-i-got-stuff-to-do-omgomg. T_T

I was mooching about the Konfab site today and look at what I found...



Basically its like the Dharma Initiative that they have down in the hatch... yknow where they key in a number every 108 minutes. So this thing countsdown and you key in the number. Sounds uber geeky right. You think...what kinda moron would dload this stupid widget but check this out . . . .



8947 Downloads!!!!!!! (as of 16 Dec 11.20pm GMT+10)

About 9000 or so literate morons it would seem . . . .

2 comments:

B. said...

Good to hear work's been getting better. Hey, that Pandora thing looks pretty cool; I'll check it out later today. Hooray for more Jars! ^_^ And as for the Konfab "Lost" widget -- Wow, were it not for the screenshot, I don't know if I'd have believed that. Hahah... some people.

*HUGS*

swurple said...

*chuckles* hey B :D

*HUGS*