Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Trigger happy...

"Hey guess what!? They're opening easy way at Central tommorow!! Two dollars!!!!!! "

Sally Ann gushed yesterday. Today, a whole bunch of us went to Easy Way for our $2 pearl teas.



Yes. I bought two. It was nice getting to know some people. Henry pulled out my splinter for me. While telling me the story of his friend who left her splinter and skin grew over it and she's had it for years o.0

Also, a couple of days ago, I finally invested in a new toothbrush:



Don't you just love its purpliness? :D

Also for your entertainment, a picture of the tim tams I ate two nights ago.



This is a very good flavour...mmm. Chocolate cravings...

4 comments:

BEVN said...

i have a splinter in the palm of my hand which has remained since i was small.

swurple said...

why hasn't it grown into a tree? x(

Anonymous said...

im in dublin !!!amita

BEVN said...

its a dead piece of wood? =p