Sunday, September 11, 2005

dont be silly

okay. *breathes* its all good. I just feel like yakking. thats all. yakking about philosophical things. but we all know that philosophy is just another word for "opinion" in this post-modern society. you believe what you think and ill believe what i think. Funny. when you put it like that it sounds almosy grecian. grecian or greek?

so what if i ramble. so what if my thoughts are stacked and orderly. if you dont want to read whats going on in my head, then why do you read this? Whats the point of going to someones blogsite and then grumble that their blogs are too long. too emotional. too personal.

oh go stuff an artichoke. nobody gives a clam about your opinion. if you dont want to read it, dont. post-modern enough for all of us.

are you telling me that christians shouldnt be post modern?

now im confused. i was going to talk about philosophy but ive gone completely off on a tangent. i can now see that my brains need to overflow into a bucket every now and again. in black and white or in words. well. since ive stopped talking to the wall, its been piling up. why?

because i dont have a cat. I want a cat. cos im lonely.

im lonely because im not willing to put the time and effort into having a friend. Because im too busy doing stuff, and so is everyone else. that when i stop doing stuff, ive got no one to not do stuff with. i miss having friends who live up the road, across the street. I hate how everyone lives so far away. i hate the telephone. it makes me anxious. i like msn. but its tiring to type all the time. did i always use to be this chattery? i feel like i just want to chatter and not shut up at all for the next 8 hours. and im thirsty too. shut up. im not whining.

maybe all i need is a holiday. a holiday where i meet God.
maybe all I need is some time alone. to remember that it isn't all that bad.
but i hate being alone.

i like living alone, but i hate being alone. its the same paradox as not being alone but feeling utterly lonely. i think someone is hacking into my brain.

more gibberish please. if i wrote absolute nonsense, will you stop reading my blog? okay. well. i dunno what to say anymore. i just write stupid things that frustrate me or make me happy. because my life is never mediocre. always melodramatic. but always at the same amplitude. frustratingly frequent but ampitudinally apathetic.

i think my brains are crappy. its prolly got the worst genetic make-up ever.

why do schizs talk to people who arent there. because theyre lonely, and they also stopped talking to the wall. cos the wall mocks us in cold silence. you think im crazy? you try talking to a wall. its mockery brings spit to my mouth. nobody understands me because i dont understand myself. maybe im crazy and im stifling it with all my education.

my education brings me equal amounts of joy and suffering.

education makes life so......asthmatic.

im giong to eat watermelon tommorow. i wish you wouldnt try to reason with everything i do. she says, "it will be heavy and alot of work. everyone will want a slice of your watermelon. it will be at a cost to you." but i just want to eat my watermelon. why do my brains keep telling me what to do. why does it always have to be so bossy. i bet she thinks she's always right. thats why she's always telling me what to do. why ant my brains be put to better use. concentrate when i need it to. but no. she does what she likes. frivilous thing. she needs a spanking.

2 comments:

Amita Chong said...

candidate for cat.

swurple said...

i cant believe you read the whole thing.... XD