Monday, September 26, 2005

Raves:

1) no sign of infection so far. Praise God!
2) tet's been awfully kind. I feel so lucky :)
3) headaches have subsided. I was right! It was the awful drugs... well I'm only taking whats necessary only from now on....
4) hardly ever feel nausea. only after taking drugs >.<
5) here ends another day. Tommorow will be another day towards recovery!

Since Ive stopped taking panadeine so frequently, i sometimes feel a throbbing in my jaw/tongue which oddly enough, is quite nice. Must be because i like to eat really spicy foods which tend to have this after effect. hehehe. as a result though, i drool alot more because maybe my body anticipates food. hahaha. maybe its just a reaction to "pain". But drool is good cos its antiseptic :)

My stitches are showing now that layers of gluggy blood have been washed off from my gargling. I hope that my cheeks will go down sooner than later because I cant chew while theyre obstructing my molars from connecting one another. And Im fast getting sick of foods that can safely be swallowed without chewing. Ergh....

Want cheeseburgers.... T.T

No comments: