Sunday, September 11, 2005

Learn from your past...


Since the last time my computer fried, Dan's been giving me advice about how to avoid the problem. Or well, he gave me advice the night my computer frizzled. I have since been sick but I woke up today feeling quite healthy! (except for the riot that my gut went into after eating some laksa... oh well ). But anyways, I got around to moving my computer into a frizzle-friendly location. It used to be in the little slot where my snacks now reside.





And what do I intend to do with all the heat generated in the summer?






muaha.

4 comments:

Amita Chong said...

have you seen rent? a musical. or wait for the movie.


525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year?

swurple said...

hehehe.... ive never been very good at sitting through musicals.

although you seem to have developed a love for it after Queen. :)

Dan said...

rent is an awesome musical :-)

nice fan :-P

swurple said...

why thank you x)