Monday, September 27, 2004

Cotton...whoool?

Lately Ive been feeling like as if my head has been stuffed full of cotton wool. None of my thoughts ever seem to make any sense, none of my words ever seem to connect.... When I walk, when I do things, I feel like as if Im in a dream. Like the bit I remember from last night's dream. An excerpt of it: I was looking at some clothes and my eyes were all blurry, I couldn't see properly. No matter how many times I rub my eyes, everything was a few shades darker, the lines melted into each other. It was fully ANNOYING.

Even though Im officially on a one-week break, I have alot of work to do. Mountainfuls. And the latter part of the week is spent doing sociable things. That means, no time for work. I need to get my work done soon but NOTHING is happening.

Why are my brains like this!? Why cant I concentrate!?? ARGH!

No comments: