Saturday, September 25, 2004

Astronomical Decisions...

So asteroid 4197 Toutatis is approaching and will be having a celestial dance with Mother Earth for a couple of days. Near and bright enough for amateur astronomists to see through backyard telescopes. Apparently it will be closest and most visible at the Southern Hemisphere on the 29th of September. Also Amita's birthday. A tempting prospect to visit the Observatory as it is during my holidays. Wednesday night. So much work to do. So many obligations to fulfill.
What is the right decision to make. To see my uncle's play? Or to catch a glimpse of some far off city, a once in a lifetime opportunity (after much disgruntlement of missing Mars... T.T ) Hmm. Maybe the more microscopic things in my life such as my Lactobacillus report will take precedance over things bigger than me. We shall see.

1 comment:

swurple said...

The Fantastic Asterix Collection??? Is that like a collectors edition of all the episodes?