Friday, October 07, 2005

Ravenous...

Lately my appetite has been abit of a monster. I've been eating non-stop. Also... been having the worst chocolate cravings ever! Its all I can think about.

At uni, Gareth Denyer is teaching us about fat, obesity and its effects on metabolism. A possible explaination to my sudden peak in food obsession is the fact that during my surgery, my weight went below my "set point" (a set weight that your body thinks you should be because you've been that weight for so long). As a consequence, my metabolim has dropped dramatically in an attempt to control my set point weight. This results in an increase in appetite to return body weight to the set point. Which is where Im at now.

Of course chocolate cravings dont need any explaination. ahem.

Sometime ago Woolies was selling TimTams at $1.60 each. Bargain!!! So I bought like 20 packets or something. Boy am I glad for that. Cos now Im ploughing through them like nobody's business. Can't really afford to buy proper chocolate cos Cowra House Party is this weekend.

Which brings me to this weekend. Im excited. :D

Jeniffer Knapp has some good songs. :) She's so accousticy! ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TWENTY PACKETS?!?!?!?!

that's a downright chocolate splurge! (reminds me of the time I ate that whole block of chocolate...)