Friday, October 28, 2005

Day of Many Purchases

Last day of uni today. I don't know what it is about the feeling of freedom that makes me feel like buying stuff. hahaha. So I thought I'd make a list of random things I bought today in the order I got them.

10.45am - Bought Sydney Morning Herald and an orange Uni highlighter.

1pm - bought a radio clock off someone. Always wanted one, and it only cost $10. :)



2.30pm - Bought a large chillie quarter pounder meal at maccas.

3.30pm - Bought a 2nd hand Jewel - "Spirit" cd. $5. What a bargain!! My maccas cost more!

Thats all. This is really an excuse to show off my radio clock. har har.

Last lecture of my entire life today. Dissapointingly, it just had to be Peter Reeves. Far out. Even Kuchel would've been a better last-lecture-of-my-life lecturer. ARGH. he's tainted my milestones forever. x(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apart from the price, I quite enjoyed the chilli taste of the chilli quarter pounder. not quite 'make me cry like girl' status, but a very nice balanced flavour. such a pity about the price (though actually the same as a normal quarter pounder, but I may as well just get an opporto bondi burger and get mine freshly made :S hmm.

BEVN said...

What's wrong with Kuchel?

swurple said...

Nothing is wrong with Kuchel. Besides the fact that he tries to teach us about relaxation time in context of the effect of resonance frequency on nuclei magnetic spin. =_=

And nothing is wrong with Kuchel.

Its the mighty Reeves. i quote pedro on the chilli quarter pounder (yes, nice balanced flavour) advert... "ugh".