Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Birds

I was sitting at my desk, bored halfway to death. My brains were numb and so was my bum. I stared outside idly like I always do when I have nothing else to look at and to my utmost delight, I discovered a bird's nest in the tree outside my room window. Its those black and white birds (magpie?). I saw her fly to her nest and feed her chick. Unusually, I only saw one chick. It could be that this bird only lays one egg per season, or that the rest of her brood have succumbed to death.



I really do feel endeavoured to just sit and stare at the nest. I've always had a fascination for animal behaviour. More so when its just sitting there and im just sitting here!


Speaking of birds, a bunch of us went for Thai at Newtown after church on Sunday...



Mmmmm yummy...

2 comments:

BEVN said...

The last bird was delicious.

swurple said...

wasnt it ^^