Thursday, October 06, 2005

How I Spent Labour Day...

Ahhhh monday was such a lovely day!! The weather was summery and perfect for hanging out with someone I love to hang out with. :P

We went to Koorong and I got a Jennifer Knapp cd for $8.50! :o I wanted to get Jars of Clay's Redemption songs but sadly, it was $30. I guess, after calculation, that it would be about $25 after the 15% discount.....maybe next time. Switchfoot was only $13 after discount too! But I already bought it in Malaysia. Argh bargain! :P

Went to dirt cheap cds after and got James Blunt for $14. Tet finally got his Foo Fighters. Not really a big fan of FF, personally :p

We had lunch at this fish and chips shop and came across a new type of Pepsi:



Tasted like Pepsi mixed with cordial. The bottle said it was mango and tangerine. Quite nice, nontheless. Unarguably exotic :P

And we watched Howl's Moving Castle at night! It was okay.... I didnt cry. All good movies make you cry. But it had alot of magical elements, true to Miyazaki's style which makes it really interesting. Very creative, the way some things were presented. Abit confusing story line. And yes, Howl is such a bishounen!!! lol.

Anyways back to hectic uni life. Already the workload is making me neglect immaculate house keeping regulations and my uncle has been dropping alot of sour hints. I hate that. I cant wait to move out. Honestly, my uncle needs to learn to relax. Just cos he's intrinsically ferrety, he has no right to demand his fellow inhabitants to pick up his obsessive compulsive disorders. Sheesh. 3 more years.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi!! so you somehow managed to find my xanga eh??? anyway.

oooh tet likes foo fighters? cool :D (lots of screaming and angry music)

yeh, that pepsi looks very interesting!

swurple said...

foo fighters is.... generic...

and his mustach is such a turn off :(

B. said...

wow, I wonder if I can find some of that kind of Pepsi stateside? I shall be on the lookout!

swurple said...

nirvana rocked :(