Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The lack thereof...

Its been awhile since my heart bled.

Its been awhile since I felt immeasurable pain throbbing inside of my chest. The kind of pain that makes your fingertips tingle and your appetite vanish. That depletes your drive and makes you just wanna lie awake at night to stare at passive things, and make you want to sleep the entire daylight away so you dont have to deal with more crap.

Lately, all Ive felt is either happiness or frustration.

Im either happy because the weather is good, my assignments went well, I had a nice dinner with friends, I have chocolate to eat, I watched a funny show, things just get done etc.

Or Im frustrated because my wallet goes missing, my computer hangs, I forget my house keys, I fall sick at the most inappropriate times, my brains refuse to work, I dont get along with some people, I forget to do things, people annoy me, things dont go as planned etc.

What does this mean? I've lost the capacity to feel sorrow and thus only feel anger/frustration. Or my life is just too darned good.

1 comment:

BEVN said...

Looking relatively, I think it's too good.