Sunday, July 25, 2004

When in uni, do as the scholars do.

Uni tommorow. Bludgy bludgy semester, clocking in only 18 hours. So Im looking for a job. Maybe I wouldnt feel so guilty buying some cds and dvds and books if i was actually earning my own pocket money. I can tell though. I would be a spendthrift if I won the lottery. I would buy so many anime and so many books and so many music cds, I'd have to spend the rest of my lotto money buying an apartment to keep them all in. But eh. Riches. Who needs them. As the saying goes, "The best things in life are free". Tis true sometimes. 

Still coughing. Most coughs last longer than they should. Hardly think its the results of remaining streptococci. Rather, an after-effect of the mass destruction my immune system impaled upon my fragile body. Throat might not be too happy with tommorow. Going to watch Steve Vai (!!!!!). Reckon all that screaming is gonna leave me somewhat hoarse. So excited. Kinda excited to get back to uni as well. I actually really enjoy studying. Cos Im doing all the subjects that are interesting. Although I need to make up for math this sem. Yuck.

Anyways. Just felt like rambling.  :P

No comments: