Thursday, July 15, 2004

Home...

Back from Blue Mountains. It was soOooOoo incredibly FUN. One thing about going with people you're comfortable with, it doesnt take much effort at all. Like introvert/extrovert, they accept you as you are and moody as you get, it doesnt phase them one bit. We had a hilarious time and if I could cram it all into three words, it would be "Fun & Fat". Lol. We spent one-third of the time cooking and one-third of the time eating!! Man.... what a pig-out. And we got to eat marshmallows toasted by the fireplace. I almost died of ecstacy.

But now Im back. 2 of the 4 people are sick. Ancon next week. Uni the week after. Sigh. Life is so much more fun when you go on holiday and leave everything behind you. Like they say, "Pack up everything but your past and leave." Cant remember who said that.

Tet and I sent our guitars for repair today. Im getting mine back tommorow. We then went to uni. I got my timetable. I only have 18 hours this semester which means I get Friday off! That is so unheard of. I must be the only science student on the face of the earth who is getting a day off! It felt so wrong... so Ive decided to take up a part-time job. Hopefully I'll get the one im applying for tonight. I'll be so happy. Going to the Tax Office tommorow to get my taxation number. Got to clean up my room before AnCon starts as well. Also have 3 books to finish reading.

I think the holidays are starting to stress me out!!! x.x lol.

Anyways. Carpe Diem right? :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, very funny quote from you and Tet (regarding B.U.S.H.)!