Saturday, July 10, 2004

My Apologies...

Sorry..I know I update my blog more often during exams oddly enough but I cant help it because my holidays are really quite packed...doing absolutely nothing I agree but doing alot of nothing still equates to SOMETHING... does that make any sense? :/

Anyways the main reason for my absence is my connection has thus far been trying to strangle me in its stronghold, using its power over my global connection to its advantage to world domination. Again. It needs a good smacking is what it needs. I wish it was a goldfish. Id show it a thing or two about 3 second connections.. x.x

Also been watching heaps of anime. Maybe my japanese will improve at the end of these 3 weeks of brainwash. Also been cooking alot, so maybe i'll put on some weight. ANd been reading alot...so hopefully my concentration will increase next semester. Heh. Unlikely.

But thats about it. Too lazy to go out really. I kinda like lounging at home in my PJs... its too darn cold outside anyways. I much prefer traipsing around in my heated room, a steaming mug of soup balanced on my right hand. Yeah. Thats what holidays are all about. ^^

No comments: