Wednesday, May 26, 2004

There arent any words to describe how I feel but I dont really care because it doesnt really matter who wants to spend their whole life wishing for something more a little more happiness or whatever it is that could render their life perfect I speak too soon and arrogant I am I have nobody to blame but myself its only natural that he who thinks his life is perfect will close their eyes from laughing too much and open it only to find ashes layers of ashes that buries everything that was important before ten feet deep of soot and mutilage that channels into every part of your existance i have nobody to blame but myself but it doesnt really matter anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oits .. how come have to post anonymously >.<

eep .. >.< *pat pat you

Anonymous said...

oits .. how come have to post anonymously >.<

eep .. >.< *pat pat you

-sOngjUn-

Anonymous said...

*hugs*
-- bradkitty

Roy said...

Have you heard of this thing called punctuation?

swurple said...

funny roy. real funny. hows your exam prep coming along?