Saturday, May 08, 2004

Midnight Bliss...

Theres something very relaxing about being awake at 4am, listening to instrumental accoustic guitar music, working on an assignment...(provided the assignment isnt due in 8 hours!! hahaha)... Its just an awesome sense of peace and overall well being..

And then I begin to feel sentimental...
And I feel romantic...
And I feel like the breezes of Africa flew the earth just to carress my hair...
And i begin to think of places...and of people...
And I think of all the good times I've had, all the painful yet cherished memories...
And I miss them.
And I miss home.
And I wish there was more to me than assignments...

I also miss my younger soul which held so much poetry and painstaking innocence. I have become too much of an adult, and yet not quite there. I feel oddly grey.

No comments: