Sunday, May 30, 2004

Australian Idol...

Well another Australian Idol has rolled by, in amazingly quick succesion too, might I add..I have a friend who is actually trying out. Im so thrilled!! And because I live right next to where the Auditions are being held, I feel involved with this person's outcome at the auditions. Hahaha. Yea he only asked for a parking spot, thats about it ;p

He doesnt read this blog but I wish him all the best. In my heart of hearts I dont think he'll actually make it but hey, I love the idea that he's actually trying out. He's got an amazing amount of guts for someone so humble.

Gonna drop by to see him before uni tommorow. Hehe. I wonder if I should bring him some soup. It gets really cold down by the harbour. Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, even if he gets to second stage, that'll be awesome. :)

--Sangers