Thursday, May 06, 2004

The best medicine?

I bludgily had 11 hours of sleep last night. I am now very far behind my schedule but for some reason was not stressed out whatsoever today. I was just all happy dory and relaxed...its a really nice feeling. I went to uni (SUCH good weather today too!!) and for the first time I noticed how all the trees had turned a golden-reddish colour. And it looked so nice against the crisp blue sky. Yeah... man.... such a nice day today.

So maybe sleep is the best medicine next to laughter. Like...its hard to laugh when you're all stressed and grumpy right. And to overcome that you need to sleep. Its a correlation (although this may not affect causation...hahaha). But yea.... oh well Ive had my sleep. Time to get to work and be grumpy until next week when everything's finally handed in. Heh. As if it'll end there. Sigh.

Yknow...at the rate Im going...I dont see myself slowing down til after the exams. How tragically long :/ How tragically drab.

But I wanna watch Van helsing :`(
and Harry Potter :.(
and that other show I cant remember the name for the life of me... o.o
erm...but yea... ;.;

hahaha. +.+

No comments: