Wednesday, March 10, 2004

University = One Truth

Hi all. Uni is great! Its so cool to see all your old friends again, and make some really nice new ones. Although Im abit sleepy in the morn, I know its gonna get worse starting next week!!! Yargh. hahaha. But I'm really excited and Im really happy with the subjects and stuff. Although, I have this one lecturer....Peter Reeves.... he is like the most boring lecturer ever. Like....I suppose one could say his humour was rather english, only without its wit. Im glad to hear that the consequent lectures will not be taught by him. Oh the inhumanity oherwise!!

Alot happening in my life, nothing really worth mentioning about. Juggling uni and a few other things has completely taken over my mind and I have noticed that with this lack of time comes the inability to think up of odd situations thus, the lack of creativity. What on earth could this mean...... an institute that strives (apparently) to induce creativity and potential within oneself only succeeds in inhibiting its main purpose. Would you say that makes uni a failure? A worthless deceitful parasitic money making company mirthfully shrouded by a Latin name meaning One Truth? (the irony...) Or merely me, incapable of living up to their expectations that one should be so highly evolved as to comfortably slide into whatever situation thy should so happen to chance upon. Perhaps it is a little of both and perhaps its got nothing to do with anything at all.

Maybe I'm just getting older....

No comments: