Friday, March 19, 2004

Howl . . .

Tet came over the whole day today. :) Yayy. Hehe. It was so nice to see him again and spend time doing stuff together. Hehe...But then he had to go and I felt sad cos I cant see him again for a long long time. I felt that it was quite frustrating because when I went back to Malaysia, I couldnt see him for so long. And then when I came back to Aus, I felt liberated cos then I could see him just like whenever.....then this happens. And I've only been back for 2 weeks. *skreemz* ;.;

And I also felt like one of the concubines I read about in Yamasaki's novel Bonchi. This rich guy, he has 3/4 concubines and he visits them according to his mood and duty (cos each concubine or mistress fulfills his desires in different ways according to her different character). So sometimes they only get to see him like once a week or something...Which is quite sad right. I mean, you only get to spend time with the person you dearly treasure every now and again. But because in those days Japanese women were so submissive, they just accept it as a way of life. And in a way I have to accept my fate now because there's nothing I can do about it. Sigh.

I feel sad. Maybe cos Tet just left. :/

No comments: