Monday, March 08, 2004

Back to skoool....

Harlo. Man...uni tommorow. After a bludgy 3 months they expect to go back to uni. How, I ask you?? HOW!!!?????

Hahaha jam packed timetable but looking forward to becoming the nerd that I usually am. Lots of rather interesting things this semester....except for genetics and the what-nots.

Just finished balancing my budget for this year. Still unresolved...the answer lies within a single bus ticket. What is that you ask? A bus ticket!???? Hahahaha yes. Because I need to rebudget my Transportation section due to the fact that uni is further than I thought. Darn femaley lack of spatialness....

On my way to Aus, there was this 7 year old girl who talked to me, and she has like the biggest imagination on earth. Which is really quite fascinating, because we tend to lose that ability upon growing up. She said, "Imagine if you swallowed a spark and then you poo-d and the loo caught on fire...and you'd be like Mommy Mommy the loo is on fire!!!!!!"

I blinked at her and burst out laughing for the sheer fact that what she said was so incredibly random. She seemed very pleased with herself.

No comments: