Monday, February 02, 2004

Wounded world...

So many hurts in the world. Everyone goes through some pain and suffering, but some carry heavier burdens and experience a far deeper pain than any of us could even imagine. Results of a corruption that lies buried within the rotting souls of humanity. But sometimes not. They try so hard to be strong, and to what avail? How can we even live with ourselves, just watching the world go by. A world whose searing wounds are beyond a mere mortal's understanding.

I live so much in denial. My world is so perfect that I forget to look outside my window to see how the rest of the world is going. Even the problems that crack my walls are nothing compared to the raging war in the world....so caught up in my own worries that I built concrete layers between myself and reality. How little I know of the world. How young are my wounds compared to that of the world's. And yet, who's pain is greater? And yet, whos to say?

No comments: