Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Life Song...

My friend sent me this forwarded thingy which is apprently freakishly accurate and if you send it to a certain amount of people within a certain amount of time thingy you get your wish or something along that gibberish.

Anyways, the thingy got 15% of it correct, mucked up 20% of it and I didnt understand how the rest of the answers fit into the whole thing. It was kinda hilarious.

However, there was this part, they told you to write a couple of songs down and the last song which I wrote down apparently is how I see life. And I was (still am) listening to the song I wrote for this coloumn and yknow what.... hahaha. I think its quite accurate. (this is the other 7% of the 15% that was correct) Well....I never thought about it that way about this song, but yea, listening to it.....I can see why it reflects my thoughts on life.

The song is Vanessa Mae's "Bach Street Prelude". I can think of ways to improve this song, the producers arent very good, although she is a wicked violonist!!! Umm... yea....so just the way the song makes me feel...I can see the interconnection between that song and my outlook on life.

This song is now my LifeSong. :)

No comments: