Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Weird Dream

Harlo I woke up this morning giggling abit cos I had like this weird dream the last 5 mins or so of my sleep. I dreamt that my aunt, uncle, sis and i went jogging! Lol.... like what. And, at the end of the jog, we visited this huge exhibition center thingy with wooly mammoths and giant snakes in it!! Snake's head was about the size of a big dog's head. Imagine how long those snakes were.... But yea, the snakes were really playful. They like to get their heads rubbed so they come over and rub their heads against you, like cats. So cute! ^^;; And they play around with you, like as if they were dogs. Yea, it was a cool dream.

The thing that made me giggle this morning was that in amongst my stupor, the first thing that popped into my head was the thought that seeing the wooly mammoths and giant snakes was closer to reality than the four of us actually jogging. Lol.


Jogging indeed. Pfft.

No comments: