Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Im hoOooOomee...

Hullo.

Wow....a week and a half of travelling is really something to be proud of. Its soo tiring. I have so much more respect for backpackers now. And all that low-budget hotel places are abit icky. I had a resident mouse in one of my rooms one of the nights. Rather, ummm.... unusual, shall we say? Two out of the three nights I spent on the overnight train was accompanied by a small cockroach. That was more scary than anything. ew. roaches. I hate roaches.

All in all a rather interesting experience. At the end of all the hullaballoo I got to meet up with some of my relos who live in Singapore. Yea, it was kinda fun except that theyre all old, so my grand-aunt and grand-uncle whom I visited yesterday afternoon were abit grumpy, prolly cos I was encroaching into their daily afternoon nap. Meh. Hard to satisfy old people...In the evening I visited another grand-aunt. She has 8 cats. wooo o.o; lol. cute though.

And yea, Tet. It was sooooo nice to see him again. It was really odd, having him in my country. Like....hm. I dunno. But it was nice. I really appreciate him wanting to learn about my culture, background, upbringing.... it shows that he's really striving to get to know me better. Hehehe. And yea, its cool now all my friends have met him as well. ^^ yay. Anyways, I do apologise for my lack of input. I will chuck in more trash now that Im back. 2 more weeks till I touch the shores of Australia. Im really excited! Well yknow what they say.... the grass is always greener on the other side. How true, how true.

Anyways..back to checking my emails. Man... why do people send so much junk. +.+

" Emails Emails everywhere, and not a drop to drink... "

No comments: