Wednesday, February 18, 2004

My presumptious being...

Really, I do feel as if Im a rather presumptious person. I do believe its because of my pride. And blind confidence. Hahahaha.

I always feel like as if my presence would impact a person's life in a most positive manner. Especially those I feel for, those whom I try to help. But you know what. Im just another face on the block and hardly anyone gives two hoots of my opinions, advice, "wisdom" ...

Yea, I think we all have our own seasons in each person's life. I must say, I've impacted far fewer lives these holidays than I thought. What a waste of time and energy hey o.o;;;;

Lol. Well anyways, I gotta be less presumptious. Not only in the way I think I affect people's lives but in the way I percieve matters. What is it about me that makes me this way..... im too braindead to think.....

*frowns a little*

No comments: