Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years Eve 2005


Its been a long time since I celebrated NYE with my friends. This year was not the year either. But at least I got to watch the fireworks! This being only the second time in my entire life despite having lived here for the past 3 years (first time I was 10 yrs old). Yay me. :p

That sunset picture was taken at Milso's at my aunt's place. Its the last sunset of 2005. It was a very pretty one too. The picture on the far right is a picture of the crowd at McMahon's Point when it was only 5pm. Its what we could see from the apartment that we were at in Blues Point Tower. Absolutely beautiful view there. Really couldn't have asked for a better location. And no crowd! :D

Updating on my weight gain. Yes, carpet is bad. After re-weighing, Im still only 47kg. 44.5 on my granduncle's crappy scales (he's a doctor and he says that his scales are abit old now). So no weight gain. Which strikes down one resolution. ^^

Will think up of more new year resolutions. As for today, Im going to the beach! ^^

And tets coming home tommorow!!!! XD

No comments: