Monday, January 16, 2006

City -> Country -> City

I'm back after being at Cowra Summer Breakout a.k.a. Cowra Mission for the past 10 days. It was heaps fun!! Although I reckon last year was more fun. Klunk is definately waaaayyy cooler than JBs :P Only cos they get to go to the pool and dam xP

Anyways highlights (in order of appearance):

  1. This kid from kindy could recite the entire memory verse by the 3rd morning. And the only word he can read and write is the word cat! What a legend :D
  2. Jazz + bbq + sunset followed by running through the sprinklers.
  3. During the Big Bash, one of the Yr 2 girls that I taught saw me strutting around with this huge stick. With that incredibly adorable dimpled grin she tells me, " you're not the king...Jesus is!!" I could've have squeezed her to bits. ^^ <3

The boo:

  1. People who dont understand the concept of light sleepers and a little consideration.
  2. The heat x.x
  3. The flies x.x which go hand in hand with the heat because you're trying to expend as little energy as possible but they wont stop bugging you and you eventually succumb to flicking your arm at them wearily
Concert Time was excellent this year! It was soooo funny. The kids just loved it. You guys did an amazing job!!! I'll never forget Disco, Lau-lau and Anfony. XD No pics, didn't have space for my camera.

I'm kinda glad to be home now. Just being able to like sleep throughout the night and not have to wait like half an hour to take a 5 min shower is gold. Hehehe. Back to work. Only 2 weeks left then its Honours!! So weird...feel so old. :p

Something is going to change in my life soon. How exciting. :)

1 comment:

josh ... said...

whoo! go missions!
good to hear so many things go well.