Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Holiday!!!

Wooo! I finally finished work experience and now I'm a free woman!

Until Honours starts, that is. Which is Thursday :P But still, its kinda like I have a weekend within the week cos I get 2 days off to run all my errands. Like cash my allowance cheque cos i needs monies.

Abit disorganised about Honours, my confirmation of enrolment and my student visa + application for PR. All very vague and hazy... Almost worrying o.o But...can't rush these things. We'll see what happens.

I've forgotten why I have a blog.... hmm....

5 comments:

Amita Chong said...

shereen tan as a woman? hmmm......
you have a blog to entertain me

swurple said...

ah thats why the blog is low maintanence.

Simple people find simple things entertaining to their simple minds.

Punqui. ;)

Amita Chong said...

http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=dog&url=http://swurple.blogspot.com/

Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

Totally thinking of you last night during the concert! Delirious was LIVE IN MALAYSIA. It was awesome!!!Angie

swurple said...

ahahahahahahaha gosh amita that site is the funniest!!

The text sucker is really good too! I thought they just put random words through the window, but they really are all the words on the site. Thats some awesome programming. :P

Its sterling. thanks ;)