Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ugh...

Today while I was at Woolies i saw this dude do total projectile vomiting on the floor. It was like, blergh and it was over. And I think that shocked me the most was how he managed to hold that much liquid inside of him! And after that he just kept wandering around shiftily....

Suffice to say I was totally disgusted. I keep replaying it over and over in my mind, something I'm apt to do (thats why I hate scary movies) and I've been feeling really queasy ever since. Even after I went to sleep for 4 hours...i cant get it out of my head. I just feel like throwing up too x.x

But yknow....I think its times like this where I'd find my love for others really stretched. If I was older and richer, would I walk up to him and ask him if he'd like some medical treatment? Something to eat? Would I have the courage to shove away images of bacteria and to think about his soul and about God's kingdom?

I cant say I love him. In fact...im not even inclined to like him because I cant study feeling like this!!! Its fully annoying....

Loving others is a hard call. It really is . . .

1 comment:

swurple said...

hahahahahahaha.

oo is aileen reading this!? xD