Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pre-exam Ramblings

My first paper is tommorow. It's my longest and hardest paper of the lot and I am so shit scared. I seriously am trembling so hard inside and i feel like throwing up.

The Bible says don't be anxious about anything but trust in the Lord, who is faithful and sovereign over all things. And I can hear Him calling to me, telling me not to worry. To just be still and remember that no matter how much I do or do not study, His will is what the ultimate end will be.

Then why am I so scared? Whats the worst that could happen? Worst that could happen is I could fail and I'd have to repeat. But my world isn't going to end...I'm not gonna get disowned or anything. And you never fail when you repeat cos you know everything already anyway.

I dont know why Im so scared. I dont know why I cant just let go and trust Him to provide for me what He knows (and I know) is best.

I'm so scared . . .

2 comments:

swurple said...

lol why thank you Dr.Phil XD

swurple said...

hahahahaha funny you :p