Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All thats left...

Well I hope I haven't hyped anyone up about the revamp. It isn'y great cos I'm computer illiterate. Hehehe.

Exams are finally over, I've been doing a million things. Things that I want to do. So nice xD Been feeling uber lazy too, because I can pretty much do what I feel like doing. Its an awesome feeling. Woooo. Such a relief to not have exams anymore. Really thank God for getting me through this. Dunno how I'm gonna handle next semester. Ew... :p

I made dumplings today! :D They sure turned out better than my last batch. The last time I tried to make dumplings, we couldnt find the dumpling wraps so we tried to make it out of flour. The recipe said to let it set for an hour but we didnt have an hour so we tried to make do. It turned out terrible!! Each dumpling was like the size of a fist!!! So scary... hahahaha.

Found the wraps this time around. Turned out lovely. Very happy with the outcome. :)

2 comments:

B. said...

hey, I like the revamp. :)

*hugs*

swurple said...

Thangews ^^ *hugs*