Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bic Pacer?

.

If Pacer was the brand of a mechanical pencil...would saying Bic (a brand) Pacer be abit of a contradicting thing? So is it Bic or Pacer?

its like Mcleans colgate.

I have bought two Bic mechanical pencils over a period of a year and each time it seems to die on me when the pencil lead inside finishes. For some crazy reason, I just can't reload it. Its so bizzare! I even tried putting in a few at once but they all just slithered out of the pencil tip.

So I had to throw away my second perfectly "good" pencil.

So weird.. o_o

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bic mechanical pencils i use require 0.7mm leads. you are probably loading them with 0.5mm leads which are too small - hence they slide out because they are too skinny for the pencil. something i learnt from past experience =)

swurple said...

* retrieves her pencil *

are you adam? :p

now i gotta buy 0.7mm leads. meh.