Wednesday, June 22, 2005

HAhahaahahAhahahHAahahAHAhahahaha......?

Its so funny. I think ive gone abit crazy. But its so cool!! I feel wittier than ive ever felt before. And more random and more hyper and... it reminds me of my teenage years xD

I want to do silly things. I want to feed the ducks.

But I have to sit down and read about parasites and bacteria and viruses....the things I learn are so trivial and yet are not always common sense. Its an annoying in between.

Not hard like biochemistry.

Not easy like cooking.

In between. Like microbiology.

Sally ann is coming over tommorow. I hope I can keep my sanity... *smrrfff snicker*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok, we can just go crazy together. as long as we get work done..=P

>> sally-ann

swurple said...

heyy you're on but not on msn!! hahaha. sneaking around are we? xP

Anonymous said...

cooking ain't always easy!!! depends wat u cook!

swurple said...

hahah true true