Sunday, December 26, 2004

Today...

Merry Christmas!

Had lovely christmas family dinner last night. Learnt how to make pumpkin soup. mmm... must try it one day. Had pressies ^^ fun. This morning we went to visit granma and granpa at the cemetry. After that I walked around in a shopping mall... I had to send a book to a friend so long story but I had to go to a mall to get it done.. hahaha.

Then I watched Finding Nemo (again) and yea...cleaned up and mucked around and decided that it was prolly a good idea to come online and update my blog to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and an excellent new year and a fantastamorfig year ahead.

Packing up, jetting off to Cambodia for the next 5 days at 6.45am tommorow!! (woe me the lack of sleep and rest I've been getting these holidays). Mission for Cambodia:

1) Read my Bible (come ON shereen!!)
2) Try out weirdo foods. Taking on my granduncle's challenge to try deep fried tarantulas. Since they cost about RM35 for a live one here, I'd hate to think how much the deep fried ones cost o.o;

I've already started taking some weirdo foods... I start my malaria pill dosage today until well into Cowra, so I gotta get the sun screen slopping!!! Alrighty, signing off.

Goose night!!

No comments: