Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Im off!

Tommorow Im going to Phuket for 4 days with my family. Free accomodation. wahahaha. Shopping and beaches ^^ I want to get a proper tan. My legs are..... different coloured o.o;

Managed to renew my drivers license (im on a full license now! :D) and to also replace my lost Identity Card. All in all, quite productive, although I havent been doing quiet time and yea... the book that Sean gave.

Cats are all gone... sigh. tried to take pics of them with this crappy camera, didnt really work. Sis claims she's got their pics though so maybe i can somehow upload them and show you their cuteness ^^ On another note, Cheemos has come back. Quite regularly too! I pride in thinking that perhaps its cos she misses me. But I know the real reason is because she's not as lonely, now that theres a bum always in the house (me).

Okay Bugs Life now.

No comments: