Monday, December 20, 2004

Day 9!?

Got back from Phuket today. Phuket was sooo awesome. The beaches...the SHOPPING!!! <3 Yep... definately a great place to hang out. The hotel we stayed in was awesome too. I want to die there... lol. Not really... anyways.

All the cats are gone. Two were given away, one disappeared (presumably adopted since it was the cutest of the lot... furriness and patched jammies. <3 ) one died (finally....everyday i saw it i swore it was gonna die the next day) and yea, we kept the mom. So we're down to one permanent cat and cheemos, who visits every so often. Will try to obtain a picture of the disinegrating kitty... she was lying on her side dead in front of the house when we left for phuket and when we got back today she was still there, disintegrating. Her ears are completely gone, just like Doraemon. I wonder if rats ate it... so maybe theres some truth in that comic.

I cant post any pictures up yet cos my dad doesnt have the freeware, and i dont feel comfortable dloading stuff on his computer. So i'll save the pics till i come home... back to Sydney. So yea...pics can only come up around end of January or so. Same goes to the Munch! blog.. I went on a personal mission to scout out for unusual foods... unfortunately i wasnt very successful in Phuket... got two pictures but thats about it. Hopefully I will have more luck in Cambodia.

This week will be my last week in Malaysia...so its really packed. Im leaving for Cambodia on Boxing Day and then off to Singapore for New Years and then i'll have 2 days in Malaysia before I fly home to Sydney, ready to wash and pack for Cowra Mission. Planning to get my hair cut in those last 2 days. Dental appointment tommorow. My first in like 10 years or so. I think the last time I saw a dentist I still had milk teeth. Yea... hopefully I dont freak out. Lol.

Alrighty. Nothing else much to blog. I'm guessing my blog will become more interesting after Cowra. :P Till then,

To infinity, and beyond!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear shereen,

wow - sounds like much fun you're having! :) enjoy the travel, have a fantastic Christmas and new year's... take care dear sis!

love, mel