Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My final hours...

Well this is it. Leaving for Malaysia tommorow. Some strangers are staying at our place while we're away so I've had to do major spring (or summer) cleaning today. Eh.... tired x.x Got to pack later. Wondering if i should pack, then vacuum... or vacuum then pack. I think ill go for the latter.. but im tired and cant be bothered to vacuum so my packing is also procrastinated. Im procrastinating by writing rubbish on my blog. xP har har.

*looks at her hoard of Tim Tams and other Arnotts biscuits*

I think that will take up a substantial amount of space and weight. :/ Every year half my bag is stuffed by pressies... lol. Its so silly really. Anyways, Im determined to pack "light" this time around. Lighter than the last time anyways. They say that the first year you go home you always overpack. I see how true that is. xP har har.

So many things to bring... x.x

1 comment:

Tet said...

U there yet!!??