Thursday, February 16, 2006

Three by Fives

I dont care what John Mayer says, I reckon there are some things in life that should be captured on film. I know in the world of photoshoppery pictures dont as much credibility as it used to but at least you know that it really happened.

Today was another day where I regretted not bringing my camera with me. I was walking along the Pyrmont Bridge as usual, staring at the water for another fantastic phenomenon as usual, when before my very eyes I spotted a swarm of jellyfish!! There must have been hundreds to maybe over 2 thousand, I kid you not!! All this to add to the giant orange jellyfish I saw last week. My thoughts were like:

"Holy crap!" O_O

and then...

"ARGH shouldve brought my camera!!" >.<

and then...

"doh when will you ever learn..." -__- ;

On my way to uni, I could see the potentials of having those two pictures:


ATTACK OF THE KILLER JELLYFISH!!
invaders from beyond!
(the sea)


Cos like there were the mother scout ships and then the swarm.

Creepy o.O

Anyways. The point is....carry the camera around! Even if it does make you look like a japanese tourist :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The jellyfish were there at Darling Harbour / Cockle Bay over the weekend too!

swurple said...

Ooer! Extra reason for you to not fall in the water o_o

Amita Chong said...

i know how to solve your problem. get a camera phone. like my white citrus.

swurple said...

oh if only i had the monies T_T

Anonymous said...

LOL!

I find that a LOT
and my camera on the phone tends to blur, so no point in using that =P

But our camera is HUGE, and I really would look like a tourist if I carried that around my neck :P
hehe
see you soon!!