Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Stevenson Syndrome

Lately I've been ingesting alot of dairy products because I've become abit paranoid about osteoperosis. I dont know why I worry about silly things like this and not care about cancer or cardiovascular disease e.g. tanning in the sun, eating lots of KFC/junk food etc.

I also get paranoid about bacteria on my food, like raw meat vs uncooked food (and cross contamination) but feel fine about sharing food with animals...like even if they eat from the same hand as me :P hehe.

I have no problem sitting on floors and grassy areas and stuff where a century of unseen dirt has probably accumulated but I hardly ever clean my bathroom even when I spend 6.25% of my day in there because I hate touching all the sponges and brushes and ew stuff -_-

What is up with that? o_O

Maybe it depends on what you've grown up with and are comfortable doing . . . *shrugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because you know where the stuff on your brushes and sponges has come from ie Bodily Goop, but can deal with the goopies of nature because, well, everybody else deals with it...
I mean, who else has to touch your dead skin flakes, and stuff eh?

Makes sense to me *noddles*
-Miss J

swurple said...

lol!!!

i shall consult you next time i have a random flash of philosophy :P