Saturday, February 25, 2006

Its over!

Yay! Praise God that my Honours Talk went well even though I couldn't answer anyones questions but they shouldnt ask such irrelevant questions next time!

My labmate got asked questions that I definately had answers for, why didn't they ask me the same thing!?

Which is kinda funny as well, cos like everyone was saying how they dreaded question time whereas I was all, yea I'm ready for it!! lol. I mean...I did so much background reading...but no. they had to ask me stupid things like error bars (hello i havent performed the experiments yet) and evolution (hello im not an evolutionist).

Settling back this weekend to read a book on mouse behaviour. Its really interesting! I really should have studied to be an ethologist. sigh. :p

Going to Koorong today! :D

No comments: