Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Apply when bored:


Last Friday I went shopping for thongs cos my current pair has soles so thin I could literally feel every pebble I walked on. It also had absolutely no grip when the floor was wet. I got a funky orange pair with funky flower soles. I wore it while it was raining today. Having traction so rocks!

My honours project proposal draft was also long overdue so I finally decided to sit down and get it done today. I should never write with pencils cos it distracts me when I get bored (which is pretty soon after 10 mins or so). I ended up drawing a dragon all over my notes. The quality of my drawings always coincide with how bored I am. For example in high school, my best drawings were always during Malay Literature. I cant even remember what its called in malay anymore. Who cares.

Also, since its technically Valentines Day, I shall finally get around to fulfilling my tag duties from Sara's blog. Its something like name 8 things you'd like in your dream boyfriend.

1. Tet
2. Tet
3. Tet
4. Tet
5. Tet
6. Tet
7. Tet
8. Tet

As always, I will gather my strength and refrain from tagging people in the effort to not advertise the fact that I have no friends. :P

Have a chocolate filled V-Day! :3 @}-;-------

No comments: