Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just a little dissapointed

Finally got to touch the mice and things today. I've been waiting for ages to be able to play with them and like muck around with them. I guess its different when you actually have to do things with them..... I got bitten today. Not once but 4ice! One quick nip by this female and 3 bites by this one male who just didn't want to let go!!! He was fully evil! Not only did he bite me, he was practically clinging on to my finger and chewing it! And his eyes were closed and honest to goodness, he looked like he was actually enjoying it too!!

Oh the indignity! :O

I just couldnt handle anymore mice after that, not only because of the shock but because it really hurt!!!!! And it hurt for ages and aaaaggeeess after too! So sad... :( Now I gotta wait for the new generation mice to be born and weaned cos this generation obviously hates me! Argh!! So sad >.< How can animals not like me. I like them so much and I'm so gentle with them....maybe I'm just too passive. Animals work best in a dictatorship type society rather than a republic. I guess I'll be more hard hearted towards mice by the end of this year T_T

I do feel slightly appeased now though cos my family went to this Uigur restaurant in chinatown for dinner. And we went to passionflower after for dessert. Ahhh. yummy. Lamb kebab was awesome. :9~

I dont wanna face the mice tommorow :( What am I going to do if all the mice keep biting me throughout the year. I'm stuffed man. I need prayer man...

2 comments:

josh ... said...

lol.. muzzle them :)

swurple said...

id prolly get bitten trying to get the muzzle on.... what with them being totally hyperactive and the teeny weeny straps and buckles.... o_O

thanks for the suggestion. harhar.